The New York Child Support Debit Card
New Child Support Debit Card
New Way2Go Card® Mastercard® debit cards have been mailed. Activate your new debit card immediately.
|Continue using the money on your Bank of America card
Spend the full balance by 9/30/2023
|03/30/2023||Last deposit to Bank of America card|
|03/31/2023||First deposit to the new Way2Go Card® Mastercard®|
Way2Go Card® Mastercard®
Visit the Way2Go Portal for information about your Way2Go Card®.
- Use your Way2Go Card® everywhere Mastercard® debit cards are accepted
- Access your child support payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access your funds at any Allpoint or MoneyPass® ATM
Way2Go Card® Mastercard® Cardholder Information
Card Carrier letter
Full List of Fees
Summary of Fees
Questions and answers about the Way2Go Card®
Receiving your child support payments through the Way2Go Card® offers you important benefits:
- No check-cashing fees
- Increased security
- Faster access to your payments
- Flexibility—use the card in stores, online or by phone
- Pay bills in person or online
- Account information and customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
With the Way2Go Card®, you also can transfer funds from the card to your bank account. Log in to the Way2Go Portal (www.GoProgram.com), go to the Services page, and select the "Fund Transfer" option.
There is no fee for any of these services:
- Purchase at merchants (signed, using PIN, online, phone, or mail purchases)
- ATM balance inquiries (all ATMs)
- Declined transactions (ATMs only)
- Withdrawals at all in-network ATMs (Allpoint or MoneyPass®)
- Teller cash access at financial institutions that accept Mastercard® debit cards in the continental United States (limited to available balance only)
- Online, automated, live or international customer service inquiry
- Mobile app: Free download from Apple iTunes®
and Google Play™
- View your balance and transaction history, suspend or reactivate your card, manage alerts, locate an ATM
- Account Alert Service
- Online funds transfer
- Log in to the Way2Go Portal (www.GoProgram.com), go to the Services page, and select the "Fund Transfer" option.
- Mailed account statement
- Account closure check issuance
Use your debit card where Mastercard® debit cards are accepted—in stores, online or by phone. There is no fee for a purchase with the card.
Avoid using the card to withdraw cash at an out-of-network ATM—one that is not from Allpoint or MoneyPass®. If you withdraw cash at any out-of-network ATM, you will be charged a fee of one dollar and thirty-five cents ($1.35) per transaction. Out-of-network ATMs may impose an additional "convenience fee" or "surcharge fee" for certain ATM transactions (a sign should be posted at the ATM to indicate additional fees).
To get cash back with a purchase at grocery stores, convenience stores or anywhere the Mastercard brand logo is displayed, choose "debit" when making your purchase and enter your PIN. Select the amount of cash back you would like and this amount will be added to your purchase.
There is no fee for a cash withdrawal at any financial institution that displays the Mastercard brand logo in the continental United States.
There are fees for using the card to withdraw money at an out-of-network ATM, for an international cash withdrawal, and for replacing the card, as shown in the following table.
ATM Transaction Fees ATM withdrawal out-of-network (in the U.S) $1.35 per transaction ATM withdrawal International
(all ATMs outside the U.S.)
$1.35 per transaction Other Service Fees Card Replacement
(in the U.S.)
No fee for a standard delivery of 7–10 days Card Replacement Express Delivery
$18.50 per request International Transaction Fee 2% of the transaction amount Inactivity Fee
(after 12 months of inactivity)
$1.00 per month
Certain transactions may cause a hold to be placed on your card. Check your Way2Go cardholder letter for details.
If you have questions or problems with your your Way2Go Card®, contact the Way2Go Customer Call Center at 1-844-309-5654 (TTY line for the hearing impaired 711).
If you are unable to activate your debit card, contact the Way2Go Customer Call Center at 1-844-309-5654 (TTY line for the hearing impaired 711).
- Yes, you can get a statement from the Go Portal (www.GoProgram.com) or by contacting the Way2Go Customer Call Center at 1-844-309-5654 (TTY line for the hearing impaired 711).
Contact the Way2Go Customer Call Center at 1-844-309-5654 (TTY line for the hearing impaired 711).
Bank of America Mastercard®
Continue to use your Bank of America debit card until the balance is $0. Spend the full balance by 9/30/2023.
Visit Bank of America's site for information about your Bank of America debit card.